The application fee is paid to an outside agency and is non-refundable. We do not accept reusable portable screening reports or screening reports from other agencies. Please make sure you have already seen the home or apartment you are applying for. Please do not apply for anything sight unseen. Rental criteria includes:
- Applicants should have a combined gross income of at least 2.75 times the monthly rent. Income will be verified with the two most recent pay stubs. Self-employed applicants may provide 2 years of tax returns or 1099s. For applicants starting new employment, provide a signed and dated offer letter on company letterhead, and the contact information for the employer or hiring manager.
- Credit history and/or civil court records should not contain multiple delinquent accounts, judgments, eviction filings, liens, or bankruptcy that has not been discharged.
- Criminal records should contain no convictions for crimes involving violence, drugs, firearms, assault or battery, or sexual offenses.
- Previous rental history from the landlord should indicate that you complied with all terms of your lease.
- Pets are allowed at the owner’s discretion and vary by property.
- We participate in Section 8. We do accept all lawful sources of verifiable income.
- Please review the properties advertisement for any additional specific requirements that go beyond our standard items listed above.
Start the Application Process
Visit our Search Rentals page to view available rental homes in eastern Connecticut.
Learn more about the properties or schedule a viewing with a member of our team.
Click the Apply button to begin the process.